Looking for a girlfriend

look to your right (or left) hand whenever you feel you need a girlfriend , she can never dump you or talk unnessacarily to you.

i can put in a good word with rick astley?
call him on 0800 - GIVEUUP ( 0800 - 4483887 )

Hi, I have chosen to ask on this website in hope that I'm not alone in the want for just a friend, of which is a girl (I'm a guy BTW). I'm looking for someone to chat with who is around the ages of 15-19 (im 16) . The main reason why I'm asking on this forum is because I'm looking for more of a gamer chick the a normal one, because i love talking to girls, but none have a passion for games so we have little in common to talk about. If your interested PST me.

P.S please no comments which have no purpose other then to be a prick, I would like any website that i could be redirected to that are for chatting (and have nerdy girls).

Thanks for your time.

GTFO.

If you find a girl that games make sure she gets positive scores, anything other than that shes just getting spawn raped.

Anyway, falcon, I think you get the point. Bad place to ask for things like this... :D Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time though.

Back
Top Bottom