Car Thread!

Dude, $44 dollars doesn't seem like a bad deal at all.

Went to Seattle to take pics of my car and just walk around. Next time we need to bring a tripod.

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

Those are really nice shots. Damn I should go find some parking structures for a photoshoot since I got my new suspension installed now.

Anyways, finally uploaded the rest of my Sevenstock pictures and here are a whole bunch.

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

Yeah, the lighting was really nice. They would have come out much better if we brought the tripod.

Those are some awesome FD's, and I bet that Miata scoots around the track pretty well. The side-exit exhaust looks like it belongs on a hot rod though.

Edit: I posted before the gold one, damn that's a big turbo.

Yeah, it's BF-Goodrich's drift car. Has a Ford Cosworth engine, Moton Clubsport damper setup and every single body panel has been replaced with a carbon fiber replacement. Even the hood is one giant piece of carbon fiber as you can tell by the light yellow paint.

Yeah, I bet so. The driver was supposed to be this famous Japanese drifter...she looked a little middle aged too.

It's pretty cool to see female drivers. Getting into drifting sounds like it would be cool, but I'm broke enough not having to worry about tires :p

Back
Top Bottom