Looking for a girlfriend

ahh I am coming back to this topic, my wife is my rig I am getting. I play on her everynight...she's amazing at playing games :D haha, pc gaming FTW

Hi, my name is Pamela and I just love shopping at American Eagle!

Like, totally!

Like OMG! I just had to buy a size 30 waist, I'm getting so fat *sob*.

But seriously. This thread really is sad. Asking for a girlfriend on a computerforum?? Come on.. The best way to rid yourself of social problems is to get out there and do something. Join a club, go to a game, go to the mall, jog during the day, go biking or start working out. But don't get on a computerforum and ask for a girlfriend, that's just lazy and sad.

Like OMG! I just had to buy a size 30 waist, I'm getting so fat *sob*.

But seriously. This thread really is sad. Asking for a girlfriend on a computerforum?? Come on.. The best way to rid yourself of social problems is to get out there and do something. Join a club, go to a game, go to the mall, jog during the day, go biking or start working out. But don't get on a computerforum and ask for a girlfriend, that's just lazy and sad.

LOL. Agree'd

Hey OP, I think you may need to try an actual gaming forum rather than a computer forum looking for girls to talk to.

Because if your looking for a female, I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree man lol. There is alot of meat on this forum if you know what I'm saying (it's a sausage fest here:p). Neodude112320 is right, by our last count there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 girls....none of which post very regularly lol. Other than Shanaya that is.

And while almost everyone here enjoys a good match of CoD2/3/4 or Halo just as much as the next guy. If there were girls here, I'm afraid that they would probably be more turned on by a new Intel Processor or the next generation of NVidia cards rather than video games:p

Hey OP, I think you may need to try an actual gaming forum rather than a computer forum looking for girls to talk to.

Because if your looking for a female, I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree man lol. There is alot of meat on this forum if you know what I'm saying (it's a sausage fest here:p). Neodude112320 is right, by our last count there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5 girls....none of which post very regularly lol. Other than Shanaya that is.

And while almost everyone here enjoys a good match of CoD2/3/4 or Halo just as much as the next guy. If there were girls here, I'm afraid that they would probably be more turned on by a new Intel Processor or the next generation of NVidia cards rather than video games:p

Haha. Never realized, there isnt many girls here. Guess I should pay attention more.

Back
Top Bottom