Best Games of all-TIME

Yep :D

I Bought it at Ebgames second hand,and within 3 hours the warranty was void :D

I Have to finish up one mod (The center jewel at the top is clear and glows blue,i need to add more LED's to it) and then i want to start doing some other ones :D

Yep :D

I Bought it at Ebgames second hand,and within 3 hours the warranty was void :D

I Have to finish up one mod (The center jewel at the top is clear and glows blue,i need to add more LED's to it) and then i want to start doing some other ones :D

Any pics? :D

Here are a few pictures:

The Case:
SDC10517.jpg

SDC10516.jpg

Custom Dashboard:
SDC10526.jpg

Some Emulator action:
SDC10527.jpg

SDC10530.jpg

It's also got an 80gb HDD in it to hold my movie,music and 'backups'.

I don't see the point in wasting money on cosmetics, or at this point, for even a modchip.

I used a hacked game save for Mech assault to soft mod my xbox, then upgraded to a 200 gig hard drive.

It cost me $3 for mechassault, $5 for the memory card, $80 for the hard drive (this was a while ago)

The only real advantage to a mod chip is not having to lock the hard drive, but if you are competent enough, that wont be a problem.

Technically, until I replaced the hard drive, I never voided my warranty. You don't even have to open the xbox to hack it, that's how pathetic the security was.

And yeah the old xbox was pretty reliable. Some of the DVD Drive models were crap though, and the PSU to some degree wasn't all that great either. But it was pretty rare for it to become useless like so many 360s have.

Back
Top Bottom