Bigger Inbox

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
My inbox is always getting full, kind of annoying but I have a idea from what I saw on another forum Rangerpowersports.com

The have a premium membership thing for like 1$ a month, that way you can have bigger avators, inbox, And an RPS Supporter badge that will appear below your name/avatar every time you post lol
Also Forum attachments.

Just a idea :p

50 premium members for the year 50 x 12$ to support the site. :cool:

Horrible idea! I, for one, don't work. While you may say that $1 is nothing, it will be a hassle to have to keep paying it and that dollar is taking out from my lunch from the dollar menus. Call me cheap or whatever, but I don't like the idea of premium accounts. I do, however, agree with the idea of bigger inbox. I think the size should be doubled. I also think there should be a limit of only 60 seconds to send PMs, not 300!

You guys are funny. I think I got about 15 PM's total for the whole time I have been here. On another forum I just started and I got about 50 and I have a limit of 250. That forum uses PM's alot but I do have a feeling you could increase the cap a bit. Even on that forum(For anyone who is interested, it's dollwizard.com/forums/) you could send a PM I believe every 30 seconds.

Now I'm not being picky about my PM box, but for you guys, you should get more. That forum has about 75 active members(Maybe more) and It runs fine with a bigger PM box etc.

While i think it should be increased.

I DON'T like the idea of a premium account.It would create a hierachy between non-premium and premium members,an 'im better than you' attitude.

support.jpg

heh, Well i guess you don't have to advertise, On this, its just a very normal thing to see and nobody really cares... i guess if theres a lot less mature people on this site. Then i guess it can be a problem. But Anyways I just really want a bigger Inbox :D

Unless theres a lot of spammers it shouldn't hurt the hard drive at all

BTW, I'm better then you, I got a support tag! I'm cool

We have that on one of my other forums. Nobody really cared when it got enacted, basically you just get access to a no holds bar section of the forum if you pay the money and are old enough (18+). Most people did it just to give the site money because many of the people there (myself included) have gotten to be a tight nit group after having been there 7+ years (created in 98).

On the other hand, here we have a much younger croud for the most part and I think it would have the possibility of rubbing some the wrong way. I don't care either way though, just trying to give a neutral point of view.

Back
Top Bottom