Xfire

Kinda funny, I haven't played BF2 in a really long time. Shows how much of a BF2 whore I was.

And i Quote The Infamous Cpt. Jack Sparrow:
"You've gotta get yourself a girl, mate"

=]
i actualy dont have a job right now so i can pretty much game on alot of my free time and yes, i have a girl and i have a life and i dont look anything like a gamer at all

It's funny how everyone thinks that gamers and people who like computers are usually believed to be fat guys eating chips all day with long messy hair and no life what-so-ever or super skinny weak guys with retarded looks...

I mean, WTF?
I look nothing like that...

:rolleyes: -1 ... just can't seem to take a joke like a civilized human being. He must have been dropped as a baby. :D

Now that was a great come back man

funny-pictures-rabbit-is-not-pleased-with-your-fake-carrot.jpg

It's funny how everyone thinks that gamers and people who like computers are usually believed to be fat guys eating chips all day with long messy hair and no life what-so-ever or super skinny weak guys with retarded looks...

I mean, WTF?
I look nothing like that...

yeah exactly i mean i bench press 300 freakin pounds and weigh 190 at 6'3 so im no small weak guy or some fat messy haired guy lol its just now days there isent very much to do specially when u just graduate and dont go to college lol

hey hey hey watch it you 2. none of you play CoD4 enough. my gameplay on my PS3 for CoD4 is 10days and 13hours if that counts :)

Back
Top Bottom