For sale sub-forum

yea, some of the older mods are still around, but not very much and i know its not the best reason to demod them, but if there are people that could do the job better, then its in cf's best interest to replace them.

99Nasha I'm sorry. I guess we just don't cross paths very often. I still think that the inactive mods should be replaced by active members.

I'm sure you could if you were so inclined.

The title of the thread is For sale sub-forum. I figured I'd offer up $5 since nobody else was offering anything for the sub-forum.

I don't think we need any more MODs. Our moderators do a great job with the forum as it is. We could probably assign each current moderator a certain sub-forum to watch over and it would be good. And I don't think just because a couple of moderators aren't here as much as they used to means they should lose their moderator status. Some of us have lives outside of CF. They don't do it for a living. Everybody needs to stop thinking about voting moderators off the island in hopes of becoming one themself.

I don't mean to be curt, but this thread is starting to sound like people are wanting to remove moderators to improve their chances of becoming a moderator themselves. I have always had issues with something like that from owning my own forums and people expect to become a moderator. I am not trying to provoke an argument, I am just saying that I don't think we need any more moderators. This forum is well under control.

You're correct jervin. This forum is well under control. It's just that some members seem to like to complain about alot of things that they think are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom