Happy birthday to Rubber314Chicken!

Dude I love the feel of cold bawls. Tastes good. In fact I gotta look for it. I haven't had it in a while. But on the topic at hand (not balls), Happy Birthday RubberChicken!!!!!!!!

It's 16, I'm pretty sure he is in the US. Canadians don't golf. lol, jp!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

This is your first year golfing at all, or golfing for a team?
I shoot about 45ish on an easy course, but courses we play for school, I shoot around 53, shot a 49 at Plum Tree once. Supposedly Plum Tree National, which is our home course, is the 7th hardest course in the state. And it is pretty hard, a LOT of sand and a LOT of trees. Once you are off the fairway, you are pretty much SOL, lol. The 2 par fives arent too bad though, one is 515 yards, and the other is about 490. It's a fun course to play though.
I love those easy courses that are really open though. The ones where the marker says it's a 350 yard hole, but its a massive dogleg, and the trees blocking the shortcut are not thick at all, lol. Plum Tree has one like that, but it's water instead of trees... And there is one tree planted ironically right in between the hole and the men's tees so you have to drive the fairway instead of the green... lol

This is your first year golfing at all, or golfing for a team?

First year actually playing. I've played before when I was like 10, but that was when it was throw the club at the ball, and hope you hit the green in under 10. And use a diver off all the par 3's. I played an easy course that I haven't played since I was 10, and I remembered a few holes, and using a driver then and now I used a pitching wedge. Pretty big jump.

oh, and I'm in ohio, and its 16, but it doesn't matter much to me as I don't even have my temps yet.

Back
Top Bottom