DLL message

Berne

In Runtime
Hi All,

Using XP, when I bootup Im getting a one page freeze with a block message in the left corner of my screen reading:

Personal Settings

RunDLL32 IEDKC32.DLL.BRAND/IE4SIGN....does this mean anything and can it be deleted from appearing or is it a necessary message? The message remains for around 20secs after which the boot sequence commences as normal?

Good advice welcome.

Berne:confused:

stick in the old XP cd start it as in you were installing it then when it comes to the point where you can either install it repair it or cancel press the letter r wait for the command prompt to show up type help for options and there should be and option called FIXBOOT or something to that matter type it in the command line and it should take care of your problem, if not let me know keep us posted...

Cody

Hi Cody,

Sorry...preinstalled XPHome...negative feedback when asking for XP on CD from supplier, and we live with it....if you have other tweaks I appeaciate it.

Regards,

Berne

Hi Cody,

Sorry...preinstalled XPHome...negative feedback when asking for XP on CD from supplier, and we live with it....if you have other tweaks I appeaciate it.

Regards,

Berne

Ok You cant get to the command prompt at all i assume?

Back
Top Bottom