WarCraft III

On the best games thread this game came up a couple of times. The last 2 days I've been playing this like no other. Only problem is my brother also plays. So if he's using the east server then I can't use it. We each have our own Frozen Throne copy because I thought it would work when playing FT, but it turns out we each need our copy of RoC too. Regardless, name's JogaBonito1502. If you play add me. I have this account name on Europe, West, and East servers. Also, what are your favorite custom games?

Here's mine:

-Run Kitty Kitty Run
-Element TD 4.0
-Soldier TD 7.5
-Kodo Tag

I play these games ALL the time when I can find the host. I forgot my router's pass so I can't really host =[

Warcraft 3 is good, but I think I was a little more addicted to StarCraft.

I don't have a copy of WC3 at the moment

Btw, it seems that its Rubber314Chicken birthday

i like to play DOTA alot but theres alot of other games i like also and i can host so its cool haha lets see off the top of my head
-LOTR risk
-Tower D
-Line Tower D
-Hero Line Wars
-Hero Wars
-WoW risk

+ alot more haha

I hate playing on wireless..I always drop out, I might just plug my comp straight into the modem soon...
Oh well, I've been playing WC3 TFT for years!!!
I forgot my account since I don't play online much due to the disconnections from my wireless but I download my custom games off the hive workshop..google it if you want..

I like a lot of games like:

DotA
DotC
LoaP (not the rigged ones)
Custom Hero Arena
Uther Party
Custom Hero Line Wars
Click Wars
Hero Siege
Europa
Hero Builder
Pyramid Escape
Stronghold
Troy
Video Game Maul
Super Summoner
Fortress Siege
Survival
Defense TD
Defense of the Castles
The Rebellion
SWAT: Aftermath
The People of Arhok
World War Z
Cloverfield
Defend the Town
Ruined Temple TD
And MANY MANY more...

I have a challenge for you. Element TD on Very Hard, Short Mode, Chaos Mode. Super impossible. You get raped every time.

Back
Top Bottom