just installed my second card...used my tax return Yay!

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
well i officially now am running

Nvidia BFG Geforce 9800GTX OC
and
Nvidia BFG Geforce 9800GTX OCX

In SLI ofcourse....and wow the performance. Now my question is...can i just run these cards how they are...meaning on my regular case cooling aka fans. i am using the Antec1200 btw.

Also, is my 680Watt psu enough power...it runs...but i'm not sure if i am getting any power loss else where.

well i thought i'd share woot woot :)

PA190178.jpg

PA190179.jpg

Damn, nice man. I wish I had my second 4850, but i'm not working at the moment. :( I think the 680 Watt will be plenty for that setup. However, when its Apevia, it scares me.

Used your tax return? From what year lol. I am waiting to get my big return in March.

Yeah I am Canadian as well. We don't even get our T4 slips until February or March. Then it takes 2 weeks to get our tax return.

benchmarks! :D

i would love to supply those...but i don't know what programs to use LOL...if you suggest a couple...i'll gladly run them

Also, as for cooling...does anyone know of any effective way to get more cooling air around the cards...like i don't want anything complicated...something simple but that will give more cooling directly to the cards..

Back
Top Bottom