Council Cleanup coming! Im now prepared :D *56k Warning*

In my area, if you leave anything on the curb for trash day, people will look through it for selling at garage sales. We have a couple people that live off of garage sales. One time I put a TV out there and it got moisture from the humidity all over it and it was still gone in a matter of hours. I am seriously thinking about putting a grenade in the trash so when people look through it, they take off thinking that the grenade is live. LOL. Or maybe a pack of C-4. :D

It's like that here too. If I go through a bunch of crap in a near by dumpster. Bums will go in and search for whats new in there. People we'll take anything you leave by the side of the road that looks useful. lol

I presume it's a neighborhood cleanup day where you can get rid of all the unwanted junk around the house and leave it on the curb for the waste disposal/recycling company to come pick up free of charge.

Council Cleanup happends twice a year,normally around july,and then around november-december (Different areas have different times when this happends).

It's when the neighborhood gets a chance too put all there unwanted junk on the sidewalk,and then at set days,the council comes and collects it! Everyone normally puts it out 2 weeks before its actually collected,so people like me go looking for useful stuff :D

So he can cover more ground while looking for good stuff left out on the sidewalk around his neighborhood.

Excactly :D

Yeah it's like that in our area. Every year they have one week where everyone in the area puts whatever you don't want out on the street. This is so people can claim anything they want and at the end of the week the city has garbage trucks come and pick up all the stuff still remaining on the sidewalk.

Back
Top Bottom