Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a game...but you can win real money too.
visit www.updown.com

its a stock market game that many of us on CF are beginning to get addicted too. its so bad...at one point i couldn't give a crap about the stock market...and all of a sudden, i'm sitting here reading articles and keeping track of my companies LOL :p

Ah. Hmm. I shall look into this.

yeah same here. I never really cared. Now I'm carefully watching, reading, and investigating. But it seems like everything I do won't get out of the pending stage...

yeah same here. I never really cared. Now I'm carefully watching, reading, and investigating. But it seems like everything I do won't get out of the pending stage...

click my updown and it tells you the time and also tell you the opening time, it's 2:30PM Uk time - 8:00PM uk time.

stocks are open then

Is he on updown too or real life? My little brother was up 4.0%!!:eek::eek:

I'm getting beat by a 13 year old. For the month he's up 5.6% if I'm not mistaken. He started last Wednesday the day after I started. I just don't know where to invest. I don't want too invest on too many American companies. Most of my revenue comes from Brazilian companies. Today, I bought some English stocks, so let's see how that goes. Also, what sucks, is that I can't do day trading because the market opens at 8AM and closes at 3PM. During this time, I'm attending school. It makes it especially hard for me to make the quick cash. The only time I have time is during my 4th period, at about 11 o'clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom