What Video Card should i get?

i like them.
to me video cards are all the same, so i get whichever one is the best for my budget.

yea good point. i just dont have enough trust since i have been using intels and Nvidia my whole life

yea good point. i just dont have enough trust since i have been using intels and Nvidia my whole life

Also, as seen from your other posts, you have a relatively limited knowledge of computers. I think it'd be better to trust an entire community of people, as well as extensive positive professional reviews of the 4850, then your "gut".

It's a great card, and it wont cause any more problems than Nvidia cards will. In fact, right now, Nvidia's causing the most problems with their G84 and G86 cores.

Also, in response to your use of intel-

If you got an ATI card, you'd get a motherboard with an Intel chipset, rather than Nvidia. So you would be using more Intel than if you went with an Nvidia card.

Are you calling me DUMB?

No. I was saying that your knowledge of computers is relatively limited compared to other users here. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I always cringe when people say I'm going with xxx company because I always have. Look at the evidence- Newegg reviews say the card is great, professional reviews say the card is great, benchmarks, etc etc. It's a lot more logical to go with the 4850 than the 9800 GT.

Back
Top Bottom