Overclocking my CPU

so i think im going to stick with 3Ghz - 320mhz FSB - 400Mhz Ram - 5:4 Ratio.
is the CPU Core at 1.18V safe?

whats the max Vcore that the E7200 can handle?

i noticed that the CPU volts and CPU Core are different, when i give my CPU 1.175 (same as VIS) volts, the CPU Core is showing 1.4V. When im giving it 1.2V its showing 1.8V as the CPU Core.
thats normal right?

whats the max Vcore that the E7200 can handle?
I really depends on how much you're willing to give it. There is no definitive answer to this question. A lot of people on the internet have been talking about degradation from high Vcore, I personally think that it's more due to high FSB termination/VVT voltage. I've been running mine at 1.352V for ~four months fine so that might give you a rough idea.
i noticed that the CPU volts and CPU Core are different, when i give my CPU 1.175 (same as VIS) volts, the CPU Core is showing 1.4V. When im giving it 1.2V its showing 1.8V as the CPU Core.
thats normal right?
I don't quite understand what you mean there? Are you talking about BIOS settings vs in Windows readings?

I don't quite understand what you mean there? Are you talking about BIOS settings vs in Windows readings?

The one in the Bios where i give the Volts.
I give 1.200 on my CPU, but on my CPU Core in my System monitor says 1.18V.
im thinking of setting the Vcore to 1.2V to see if i can get my FSB gets higher, i think the highest Vcore i tried was 1.18V.

so when i give 1.2V, and the Vcore says 1.18V, i should keep in mind that it is actually 1.2V?

Back
Top Bottom