What happens if my pc gets too cold?

Holysky

Fully Optimized
i am creating a pc and i am going to put a Xigmatek HDT-S1283 in it. it is a intel core 2 duo 3.16 GHz and i was wondering if my pc will acually get TOO cold. what will happen if it does?

nothing will happen.
the cooler the parts in the computer, the faster they run, and the cooler they are, the more you can OC.
though i think the computer will have to get pretty hot just to slow down in performance.

wow lol and because i dont fell like making a new thread, what are the lights called that i can use to light my keyboard at night a lamp or something i think im retarded.....

although the CPU can overclock easier when its cold, you also have to think about the Voltages, without enough volts, it would be hard to achieve a high clock even if you cool your computer way down.
From what i have heard, its pretty much impossible to get under 0c, unless you use that liquid nitrogen thing which i dont really recommend.

I think the only way for your keyboard to glow, is if your keyboard can glow in the first place.
Its nice to have one when you are in your room at night without lights, you can see where every keys are.

Increasing the voltage is what increases the temperature. Technically, overclocking with no voltage increase shouldn't raise temperatures.

Obviously, without some external source cooling everything down, your temperatures cannot go below the ambient temperatures in the room.

yeah, i know that increasing the volts will raise the temps, but theres only a certain point of how much volts you can give before it dies out on you.

Back
Top Bottom