LF: Decent Mouse For Ram

goeatspam

BSOD
Will trade for one Gig ddr2 with another 512 of ddr2, so 1.5 gb of ddr2. There is also 1gb Of corsair Dominator ddr2.
I have the match to it but it is broken, one of the chips fell off with the metal heatsink The heatsink is glued back on with the chip in place but im not sure if it works.
pics in 10 mins.

Let me get this straight, "goeatspam"... You are ragging on other members with a longer standing than you about reading and following the rules. Well apparently you didn't read the rules for this forum.

All Sales and Trade Related Topics must include a picture with a sign showing the username and date next to the item. The date must be recent and corresponds with the post. Failure to provide this may result in removal of your ad.

Therefore, we need to see the item you are wanting to trade. Also, the beginning of the thread title should be WTT. Read the rules, stop harassing members, and stop being a hypocrite FFS.

Oh, and pics can't be added later. Pics are required when the thread is made. There are moderators online that you can refer to.

I ssaid pics in 10, lol

If you read the last paragraph of my post, I said:
jervin32189 said:
Oh, and pics can't be added later. Pics are required when the thread is made. There are moderators online that you can refer to.

The Mod Squad has been getting a lot of flac about not properly moderating this forum so they are cracking down. It's their rule, not mine. I am just watching out for you because your thread will disappear if the rules are not met.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

also for sale, random cpu's and wireless card.
cpu's range from socket a duron to socket 478 celeron and p4

allright, I diddint know about the late image rule, my bad.

lol, one of the chips on the dominator is ripped off, but the other one is good.
i was gonna include the broken one to who ever buys the working one anyway tho

Back
Top Bottom