Car Thread!

Nice drop Alvino now slap in some nice rims.

Ohhh I saw a new dark grey GTR pass me, nevertheless I wet my pants seeing one runing for the first time.

I saw a Ford GT just randomly driving around Dothan today. :eek:

And is that Koni I see there buddy?

Someone around here has a Ford GT too, I've seen it driving around randomly and at McDonalds lol. I just saw an Aston Martin earlier today too.

Yo i need new door panels for my 98 contour for the drivers side and passenger side door, I found these but I want to find cheaper,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pair...6QQihZ006QQitemZ160254547817#ebayphotohosting

my panels look like crap at least the drivers side and passenger do cuz i was trying to figure out how to take them off but didn't know how to until today because of three screws that I didn't see and i had the panel off and the speaker just clips right in and out bing bang boom! lol, The guy who is selling the door panels has a wrecked contour and i asked him about speakers but he didn't answer yet because it was 5 minutes ago that i asked him lol i i want to find some good cheap speakers that clip right in just like my old ones did!!!

Back
Top Bottom