Hitting up ATL next weekend for some great camping in the forest!'

I'm from Hotlanta. Best place to go camping is Helen. About 2 hours north of Atlanta straight out 400 north. From FL take 75 north to 285 east to 400 north. When the divided highway runs in to a two lane keep going north. It's Octoberfest up there so plan on getting sh**faced.
Take a camera...

idk, we are actually going straight to the boat, then up the river and to the site when we get there at night... from there we are going farther in till sunday :)

We got lots of goodies and activities to do :D

PS. 2k w00t! ;)

I'm from Hotlanta. Best place to go camping is Helen. About 2 hours north of Atlanta straight out 400 north. From FL take 75 north to 285 east to 400 north. When the divided highway runs in to a two lane keep going north. It's Octoberfest up there so plan on getting sh**faced.
Take a camera...

I know what your talkin' about;) I've been camping around Helen before at Wildcat Creek, great camping place. Real nice scenery and a ballin' ass waterfall you can slide down:p. Your right about Helen, I've been there during Octobober Fest, it's a great little town to visit as well, looks just like a Bavarian town. It's also real close to Dahlonega where you can pan for gold:D

Another fun place to camp is Stone Mountain:)

Back
Top Bottom