Chatroom/Shoutbox on CF Frontpage?

there was one but that was killed off because it was costing him and noone was using it.

IRC? I can host thoughs, but no one uses IRC anymore :/

Back then, I made a IRC services for many irc communities and everyone was on all day but now It's so empty...

Like I've said before, there are several chatbox mods for vBulletin that fits in with any theme and works quickly.

Why not close this thread to clean up any confusion :p?

because someone will just say we are shooting down ideas, like we are always accused of.

Let me put it this way though. Members have set up a chat boxs and chat servers in the past. THe thrill lasts for about a week then it dies. THis would only be the same. It's always had the official no for having one built into the site, but if you want to try and get a standalone running yourself, go for it.

because someone will just say we are shooting down ideas, like we are always accused of.

Let me put it this way though. Members have set up a chat boxs and chat servers in the past. THe thrill lasts for about a week then it dies. THis would only be the same. It's always had the official no for having one built into the site, but if you want to try and get a standalone running yourself, go for it.

I agree with you 100%

Back
Top Bottom