Do you like space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not flaming anyone here. Offering a suggestion is not flaming a member. If anything, you should of read his post.
By the way Zero0Cool, he edited his post before you reached this thread.

Last edited by Antdemo : Today at 06:30 AM.

Owned.

Ok I only said stock market because this will raise Microsoft stock market

Just trying to help, yet again, I fail :eek:

O well

Remember the coyote from Road Runner fame? He keeps trying and failing but, he keeps trying. That's what counts. You just have to keep trying.
Beep beep...

actually that owned failed, notice i edited because i posted a link for a pic? auto merged ?

And all I edited was my thread taking the stock bit of, it aint much.

reowned?

actually that owned failed, notice i edited because i posted a link for a pic? auto merged ?

And all I edited was my thread taking the stock bit of, it aint much.

reowned?

So? He captured that quote so then zerocool would know what you said before regarding that whole pointless argument. If you actually read it, it's about you flaming him. ;)

You on the other hand didn't really do anything to own back, so no. You don't own.

wow....i didn't expect a space post to create such a disturbance. well none the less...i just downloaded that space app...looks really cool :)

I don't like owning, the term is kiddie online, I hate that word, really does do my head in, i mean, do you say it infront of your friends? family? girlfriend? It really is a boo

I read yes, I understood but no, not really , I didn't edited the thrread at 6:30am

wow....i didn't expect a space post to create such a disturbance. well none the less...i just downloaded that space app...looks really cool :)

I'm in the topic, alot hate me, so decide to have some bitch at me.

I always say leave me be but ....

O and Alvino I said owned because I re translated it back to you. please don't say noob/owned around me, its disturbing

I'm in the topic, alot hate me, so decide to have some bitch at me.

I always say leave me be but ....

well thats too bad...i don't see what theres to hate about you....none the less...nice share...its a great app...and i probably wouldn't have come across it if it wasn't for ur post :)

Random or no, but this is really great! Thanks for sharing. BTW, I could not found this in the RandomChitChat...

:rolleyes: this could have been a good interesting thread, which he posted to share something he found.. but a certain few people wouldnt let that be.

thread locked via request from OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom