things you hate about vista!!!!!

I really like Vista. it's not slow on my machine.
but I have a dual core AMD athlon 64 X2 and 2 gigs of ram it also has a lot of features I like over xp.
my only real complaint would be the start menu when you click "all programs". I like XP's better.

one of the features I really enjoy is the snipping tool.

the security and the security settings blows xp out of the water.

I hate Vista. it's slow, it's not compatible with many of my programs,
now I go back to xp.

I have a fond dislike for vista in general (hate is such a strong word). The only reason that I have learned to live with it is because it is an industry standard, and I must know how it functions for work purposes. Otherwise I use linux for everything. It is too bad that Vista isn't more user friendly overall.

Cheers!

I hate Vista. it's slow, it's not compatible with many of my programs,
now I go back to xp.

That's kind of a warning sign that your programs are just old and need to be updated anyways.

It is too bad that Vista isn't more user friendly overall

I wouldn't say that. It has everythign laid out nicely and has a good visual look/feel to it.

That's kind of a warning sign that your programs are just old and need to be updated anyways.

I wouldn't say that. It has everythign laid out nicely and has a good visual look/feel to it.

Indeed I have recently upgraded to vista and it took about a week to get use to all of the visual settings and folders being in different places but i fould that if you turn off UAC Its is alot more like xp. That was the only thing bugging me after i upgraded then i figured out how to turn it off after that vista is a breeze!

I have a fond dislike for vista in general (hate is such a strong word). The only reason that I have learned to live with it is because it is an industry standard, and I must know how it functions for work purposes. Otherwise I use linux for everything. It is too bad that Vista isn't more user friendly overall.

Cheers!
if anything linux isnt user friendly. terminal = loss :p

if anything linux isnt user friendly. terminal = loss :p

I can't stand the user interface of Linux. At least with Windows Vista, it isn't TOO much different than XP, even though there are some differences. If I go on a Linux box, I feel like a lost puppy.

i just installed vista after using xp for the past 6 months....
so far i havent had anything go wrong.....seems a little slower than xp was but not enough to care....
see how things go in the future

Back
Top Bottom