Need help

If you are making very little money and you have debts, then you need to cut back on some things, like the cigs and drugs you buy. Buy cheaper food and don't go out to eat or whatever till you get your debts paid off.

i got driving lessons and food to buy and cigs and dinner threw the week, and she tells me that i will be paying 120 a month WTF !!!!! I can't afford 30 a week this is unfair.

It's not unfair...you got yourself into the mess stop b/sing yourself and making excuses... Give up the cigarettes for a start..You could probably pay that bill off pretty quick just with the money you save on cigarettes. And think about putting the driving lessons off until you pay the bill off. If you can barely afford them then you certainly won't be able to run and maintain a car.

It's not unfair...you got yourself into the mess stop b/sing yourself and making excuses... Give up the cigarettes for a start..You could probably pay that bill off pretty quick just with the money you save on cigarettes. And think about putting the driving lessons off until you pay the bill off. If you can barely afford them then you certainly won't be able to run and maintain a car.

Abso-friggin-lutely!!! +1

That would be a start. I really don't see how it's unfair. Keep track of your finances and you wouldn't be in the situation, you could start by not writing a check if you don't have money in your account.

also if you dont pay the bank back they can get a country court judgment and even send in the balifs to seize your property if you dont pay them back

and then of course there is the credit rating problems you prolly wont be able to get a morgage or finance for a car for years to come

Back
Top Bottom