Car Thread!

The rotarys just have a wierd sound, idk much about them, but it sounds wierd. Those F1 cars do sound cool, but I like American Muscle the most.

Cabbs, How do you like the Neon? I have one too. 2003 Dodge Neon. Ive had mine up to 110mph. I didnt think it would go over 115. But you got yours up to 118? What kind of gas mileage is yours getting? Mine gets 21-23 in town and 29-31 highway.

Also, I am buying a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500. :) im excited.

It's fine for what it is, but it's a slow and boring car. I have intake and full exhaust including header, but its just not worth putting more money into. I want something RWD or AWD, preferably turbo.

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo is a better rally homologation car. But, for daily driving and the occasional rally run I would have the WRX STI. The Subaru has always been more comfortable and practical compared to the Mitsu.

I got to ride in my friend's alcohol-injected 07 STI, it pulled pretty hard. The seats aren't nice to your butt after a while, but it's a price you pay for a seat that holds you in better than a standard car seat.

DSC_0010.jpg

I love it i love it i love it i love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbwrf5tQSOU

Rx8 with an FD engine.

Lol yeah, thanks.

See, the RX can whip my ass in a race. But whats it matter when I can literally flex from on his hood to the ground lol

hahaa Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom