DJing

I use Virtual DJ Pro atm...don't know if it's good for production though.

No, production iswhere you make it like froot loops

Virtual pro is just for mixing/remixing#

If you want a proper good one, I advise Tracktor and I also advise you make a config for all the nobs, it can take a few hours but its worth it, this is just instead if you don't want a mixer or cd/decks

And how would I buy music that I can mix instead of the pirated ones on the internet? I usually download everything because you can't find things cheap at 13 in Melbourne, Australia. By the way how is DJ Tiesto a moron, I probably don't watch enough TV lol

Itunes would be your cheapest bet,you can get vouchers CHEAP on ebay :D

Itunes would be your cheapest bet,you can get vouchers CHEAP on ebay :D

Cheap vouchers? what?

And how would I buy music that I can mix instead of the pirated ones on the internet? I usually download everything because you can't find things cheap at 13 in Melbourne, Australia. By the way how is DJ Tiesto a moron, I probably don't watch enough TV lol

iTunes+ stuff is fairly good, and most new dance music on itunes is that way. I'd avoid the one 128kbps iTunes stuff with DRM if possible. There's quite a few other popular music sites, with the biggest being beatport and others like audiojelly. Amazon also has a music service that is apparently good. For licensed music, promoonly and ERG (up here at least) will supply you with licensed music (It's a good idea to look at the music licensing laws in australia, I don't know them personally).

Money wise, it's far cheaper to go with a digtal solution than it is to buy records. Downloading from the internet is the cheapest option.

Cheap vouchers? what?

iTunes+ stuff is fairly good, and most new dance music on itunes is that way. I'd avoid the one 128kbps iTunes stuff with DRM if possible. There's quite a few other popular music sites, with the biggest being beatport and others like audiojelly. Amazon also has a music service that is apparently good. For licensed music, promoonly and ERG (up here at least) will supply you with licensed music (It's a good idea to look at the music licensing laws in australia, I don't know them personally).

Money wise, it's far cheaper to go with a digtal solution than it is to buy records. Downloading from the internet is the cheapest option.

Thanks for the info, just one last thing, how is Tiesto a moron lol

Cheap vouchers? what?

You can get the itunes card/voucher things off ebay cheaper than in the store,example:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/US-50-iTunes...ryZ86541QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The only thing stopping me from learning to DJ is school..I'm thinking of dropping out at 15 (legal age) and start a computer business as well as practice my DJing...

Don't do it. Trust me, nowadays having a high school diploma and college degree is very important if you want to go somewhere with your life.

Thanks for the info, just one last thing, how is Tiesto a moron lol

More of a jerk than a moron. He's got a huge ego, is highly overrated, takes credit for other peoples work (he has a team of studio engineers to produce his songs). He's not bad, but he's far from the "best".

And yeah, stay in school.

More of a jerk than a moron. He's got a huge ego, is highly overrated, takes credit for other peoples work (he has a team of studio engineers to produce his songs). He's not bad, but he's far from the "best".

And yeah, stay in school.

Fine I'll stay in school, I guess in today's society you will have to if you wanna go somewhere, just that I'm tired of it...so boring...well, can't wait until I'm 18 so I can drive and go clubbing :D And start my own business :)

Where did you get the info where he has a team of engineers?
What about Armin Van Buren, Paul van Dyk and Showtek?

And is Tiesto (withOUT his engineers) be any good if he was at a gig playing one of his tracks?

Back
Top Bottom