Gallery: Your desktop

My desktop! LOL

desktop-2.jpg

Wow jervin, You got to change that a bit. It's too plain. :p

Here's two screen shots:
Vampireknight3.jpg

And here's a shot so you can see its an actual desktop:
Vampirekinght2.jpg

Got up FF, listening to Live365 internet radio, notepad for songs to type down that are good and I haven't heard of the artist, and something I'm working on is the story.
I got CCC and AVG scan running in the background as well as EXPERTool to control my video card fan speeds, and I have Jetaudio which is the bar up top for more music etc.

I prefer to keep it...errr....stock. I don't want to stress the hearts on the gerbils spinning the wheels on my computer. Right now one of them has a terrible limp. :p

Kinda makes you feel lonely, since it's an empty desktop...

If you look back a couple pages, you will see that I like simplicity. The only icons I have are My Computer, My Documents, etc. (the standard Windows icons) but since I posted that, I added a shortcut to Remote Desktop Connection. A whopping 6 icons, and only 4 icons in the notification area. :D

Another thing that urks me is a high amount of processes that some computers use. I worked on a computer recently with over 80 processes. :eek: My computer with Vista is running 41 at the time of this posting.

Back
Top Bottom