Questions about a double OS boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010
In what way?

In the "our OS is crap and we blame Windows for everything way"

I use to be a Mac fan....but now it doesn't look like it lol.

That isn't a very valid excuse. Now, i haven't used a mac very much in my lifetime, but what I have figured out especially with the new versions of OSX is that Macs are a great tool. Then have a lot of great software, like garage band, and their movie maker. They are quite easy to use and understand with a little bit of time.

So i just don't understand your reasoning StratosP. Flesh it out a little bit more and let us understand where you area coming form. Don't just use this excuse:
Mac is for little girls

Cheers!

That isn't a very valid excuse. Now, i haven't used a mac very much in my lifetime, but what I have figured out especially with the new versions of OSX is that Macs are a great tool. Then have a lot of great software, like garage band, and their movie maker. They are quite easy to use and understand with a little bit of time.

So i just don't understand your reasoning StratosP. Flesh it out a little bit more and let us understand where you area coming form. Don't just use this excuse:

Cheers!

I was over doing it lol, a bit of sarcasm ;)

Well it's not really a point but more of a personal opinion, I just don't like the OS, it doesn't suit me and I find it rather annoying...plus I don't like the fact that not a lot of software is compatible with the Mac.

But that could be me, since I haven't tried out the newest one.

I was over doing it lol, a bit of sarcasm ;)

Well it's not really a point but more of a personal opinion, I just don't like the OS, it doesn't suit me and I find it rather annoying...plus I don't like the fact that not a lot of software is compatible with the Mac.

But that could be me, since I haven't tried out the newest one.

Im pretty sure you can find almost everything you could for Windows for Mac too. Maybe not programs like, Window Media Player.

Do some research buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom