All uTorrent Users

i think i would have over 300+ because i download TV shows and stuff.

Same

Most of the things I download are anime, TV shows, and. . . .other stuff. . .

Most of those files are there because some were viruses or bad quality and I had to look for new ones.

yeah me too, but i dont get viruses. I read the comments before i download to see if its legit, and if it is then i will download it.
I reformat My HDD like 2 times a month, so i dont really bother deleting the files, and just let the reinstallation of windows deal with it.
I would buy my anime, but the store nearby closed, and the ones on the net either doesnt have subs or its bootleg, so i will be buying it illegally.

yeah me too, but i dont get viruses. I read the comments before i download to see if its legit, and if it is then i will download it.
I reformat My HDD like 2 times a month, so i dont really bother deleting the files, and just let the reinstallation of windows deal with it.
I would buy my anime, but the store nearby closed, and the ones on the net either doesnt have subs or its bootleg, so i will be buying it illegally.

Whats the point of that? Do you not know how to maintain your PC?
Ive had my laptop almost 2 years, and i barely formatted it like 3 weeks ago.
My dad has a desktop that has only been formatted 3 times in the 6 years he's had it.

nah, i know how to maintain it.
I guess when i see the slightest slow down, i would reformat.
Its pretty much a personal preference.
I dont reformat my desktop as much anymore since all i do is play games on it, while with my laptop with all the webrowsing, and downloading files (safe ones)
It starts to get slow once in awhile, i dont have any antivirus/firewall/spyware things turned on.
and it makes my desktop seem more organized.

Oh by the way, for all you XP users, it's

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\uTorrent

Make sure you can see "Hidden Files and Folders".

EDIT: you won't be able to seed those files anymore as they will be deleted from the uTorrent list but you will still keep the original files in your directory.

lol how would you know? Theirs lots of us that uses torrent, and I do also, that's why I bought 20mb broadband lol just to get fast speeds to download.

My provider has capped my internet , well they use to when I downloaded but I stopped now, but even my provider stopped me because I was downloading an easy 20-50gb a week.

Oh by the way, for all you XP users, it's

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\uTorrent

Make sure you can see "Hidden Files and Folders".

EDIT: you won't be able to seed those files anymore as they will be deleted from the uTorrent list but you will still keep the original files in your directory.

Or to get rid of it fully you need to delete all the files in prefetch folder, which is located in windows.

A friend of mine from our sister sorority just got busted for download TV shows to her laptop off our college WiFi. They punished her by "banning" her username and IP from the network. Hah..

silly kids who can't use the internet correct, tut tut.

she should of just downloaded realplayer and gone to a movie/tv streaming site via proxy and download the video to realplayer to watch at night.

you must go prepared lol

Back
Top Bottom