Is it just me...

it always gets dead this time of year.. nothing new..

dont drop out of school.. trust me their the best years of your life.. finish school and get a decent job.. just stick with the one or two years you have left, and your life will be alot easier..

it always gets dead this time of year.. nothing new..

dont drop out of school.. trust me their the best years of your life.. finish school and get a decent job.. just stick with the one or two years you have left, and your life will be alot easier..

I might stay, just that I'm in this "advanced learning" class for the people who a very intelligent and they give us triple the homework it's not even funny..my parents want me to stay in the program, and I like the kids in the class, there awesome, just that the homework is killing me, plus I represented a large area of my state in soccer, game in ladders and stuff, go to Saturday school to learn Greek and it's all just too much for me. I just want time away from all this.

Sorry if I typed too much, just needed my thoughts out.
Going to school now,
-Stratos

school suck yes, but to get anywhere in life you need good grades, simple as that, deal with it :)

Well I live in Australia, I don't think it's the same where you live, but then again it could be, can anyone in Australia confirm this. Schools shit, I been getting A's and B's my whole life so I'm not dumb or being bullied or anything...just that I don't think we're learning anything usefull and I could have been doing better things by now.

it always seems like what your learning in is useless but tbh if you get A's and B's you can go somewhere with you life and get a decent job but to get a decent job unfortunately you have to be educated im hoping to become a lawyer one day and even though atm parts of college are really boring me i know ive got to stay on and complete this year otherwise i am going to find it very hard if not impossible to get to my dream career even though if i wanted to i could quit college tomorrow its completely optional for me to go to college and the only reason i think i actually bother with it anymore is because i have a target to work towards which is uni and then career specific training

so yer even if it does seem boring and pointless just stick at it and you can go somewhere and get an interesting job earning you loads of money

Back
Top Bottom