All Things Apple

both shots are definately real. The same guy tipped engadget off about the new nano before it came out and it came out and it was exactly what that guy's <3 JR ;) picture showed.

This is also an indicator:

http://i38.tinypic.com/dx1atf.jpg

The "spy shot" of the macbook pro released like 2 weeks ago was a photoshop job and it was proven using that method in that picture i just linked you to. But since all the lines line up, it means its legit.

http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/specs.html

I'm real disappointed with the new Macbook Pro. They've taken out both the DVI and Firewire 400 port. I absolutely hate carrying dongles around.

They've also removed the option for a matte screen. I know that'll be problematic for some professional users.

I can see where you're coming from with the dongle complaint. Yeah, it was kinda annoying only having a DVI port in the past, now having to use dongles is just annoying. As for the rest, I personally think it makes the Macbook Pro one of the best mainstream consumer laptops out there. As for professional users, yeah the glass screen will be a bother cause of all the glare. They should've put that as an option.

Yeah, it was kinda annoying only having a DVI port in the past, now having to use dongles is just annoying.
The problem is, they don't include the necessary equipment to make Mini DisplayPort work. It's practically non compatible with mainstream monitors and projectors, whereas DVI is more commonly found. Hopefully DisplayPort will become more mainstream.

As for the rest, I personally think it makes the Macbook Pro one of the best mainstream consumer laptops out there.
That's the problem. The Macbook is supposed to fill that range. Not the Macbook Pro.

The problem is, they don't include the necessary equipment to make Mini DisplayPort work. It's practically non compatible with mainstream monitors and projectors, whereas DVI is more commonly found.

Yeah. I noticed they don't even include a single dongle with the notebook. A DVI one is like $30. :mad: Then again, Apple is the master of money milking. :rolleyes:

why must we have to convince ourselves that we're not getting ripped off by Apple?

Back
Top Bottom