Something you have seen

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
things you probs will never think of seeing again.

Ok, thought I'd post it now, I come walking down the road about 11 at night, streets empty, now all of a sudden I hear snoop dog and dr dre rap music, now i was looking at this thing on wheels coming down the road looking like this

rascal_disabled_scooter.jpg

Ok, now it's getting closer, here he is, omg a guy that looks about 60 chilled back with his right arm on the arm wrest laying back like an old G listening to gangster rap music OMG I was just pissing my self laughing, ok, sure I'll bring my cam out next time and if i see him again I'm going to record him LMFAO

What about you? things you have seen but not to expect

That is Hilarious! Thats pure youtube material,you HAVE to get that on video man!

Anywho,I went to scan something at BIG W And found this at the scanner:

DSC00649.jpg

That is Hilarious! Thats pure youtube material,you HAVE to get that on video man!

Anywho,I went to scan something at BIG W And found this at the scanner:

DSC00649.jpg

That's happened to our cell phone activation kiosks before where we couldn't even sell a cell phone plan. The customer cussed me out like it was my fault. I said, "sir, we have a technical team that fixes this...I just sell the plans." :D

I've noticed some do have CD-ROM drives, the slim ones like on a SFF or USFF or a laptop. But not all.

Back
Top Bottom