torn

On what?! I said on a post earlier that I agreed with you. I said "I agree with J...". Then he asked who J was. If I'm not mistaken it's what 01001010 means. So I told him. ES500 got banned for being Bob. The last 2 lines on the post I don't know what they mean.

well ive got a dell inspiron and the quality is pretty good for the price no complaints here , and seeing as the studio line are more expensive than mine i would expect the quality to be even better , the only thing i don't like about the studio line is they have a slot loading dvd drive and in all my experiences with slot loading cd and dvd drives i have always had bad experiences but im sure it will be pretty well built and other than that i cant see any other faults with the dell studio

the only thing i don't like about the studio line is they have a slot loading dvd drive and in all my experiences with slot loading cd and dvd drives i have always had bad experiences but im sure it will be pretty well built and other than that i cant see any other faults with the dell studio

Haven't had any problems with mine so far. They're pretty reliable.

Haven't had any problems with mine so far. They're pretty reliable.

well ive had a few bad experiences with them and so have a few friends of mine i was just stating my own experiences and i am planning on staying away from them for as long as possible

I'd rather get the Asus, because in my opinion Dell doesn't offer the support I needed. My dad and godfather both had Dell laptops, both which weren't as good as supposed to be, Go with Asus! They also make GREAT hardware!
Best motherboards in the world! They also make LCD monitors etc look on their page :)

Back
Top Bottom