NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, ATI Radeon 9550, and CD Drive for sale

$70? Total Rip.

thats what i said before on the post before this one.
The other one got removed because he didnt have any pictures.
My friend was able to sell his 8600GT for $100 about a month ago.
He had a client that wanted me to buld a computer, and he wanted to get rid of the 8600GT, so he charged him $100 for it. His client didnt know anything about computers. It was the only thing that was holding the clinet back from getting a 5.9 in windows Vista.
Should we really be talking on this thread since it seems like none of us is interested in buying his things?

He had a client that wanted me to buld a computer, and he wanted to get rid of the 8600GT, so he charged him $100 for it. His client didnt know anything about computers. It was the only thing that was holding the clinet back from getting a 5.9 in windows Vista.
Should we really be talking on this thread since it seems like none of us is interested in buying his things?

You can get a 5.9 with an 8600GT?????

It refers to the 8600GT.

Back
Top Bottom