I'm addicted.

Tell us your usernames! I will add you all as friends. We could even start a CF Investment group :)

The Ripe Punani.

How the hell do you add friends?

EDIT>>> Oh, nevermind.

Flightsimboy

This seems like an interesting game, and I'm doing quite well so far.

I've got shares in Google, Wal-Mart and Bank of America already, and have got some nice gains from all of them.

OK, I've made a group, You will all recieve invitations.

I say we invest in google - There 3 monthly graph shows recent losses in value - I reccon it will double in value within the next two months.

I do something like this with real stocks and at a virtual stock site. It's a ton of fun if your an economics geek.

I signed up and invested in one of my trusty old stocks. Short-term gains are mostly luck, though. I'll join the group and see how it goes. It's a good day to start trading, I guess.

OK, I've made a group, You will all recieve invitations.

I say we invest in google - There 3 monthly graph shows recent losses in value - I reccon it will double in value within the next two months.

That's a good investment. Google had a HUGE gain this summer that has already been obliterated by the recent crisis. With Chrome out and the google phone making lots of hype, it's only a matter of time before those losses are made up.

Back
Top Bottom