Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a person on another forum with over 50K posts. Wonder how long that took as I forgot the date the person joined.

And I can't stand motorsports.
Nascar - The only sport you can watch a few minutes of the beginning of, turn it off, and come back 2 hours later and you wouldn't have missed a thing. Still going around the circle.

There's more to life than NASCAR.

Formula 1, MotoGP, WTCC, ALMS, LMS, 24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of Nurburgring, BTCC and DTM are some pretty exciting series. Fast cars and they have something NASCAR doesn't...right turns. :D

After 18,650 posts...I don't think anyone would like to care about their post count.

Yeah, considering I've been here since 2004...

Ehh, it's still not my strong suit. Maybe its because I can't drive yet and I'm a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and that I love to spar.

Ahhh ok,Anywho....

Untitled-5.jpg

Imma gonna eated ma squidz.

Edit; I Just noticed....

Untitled-6.png

its getting to the point where no one can actually remember who bob is, and we only know him as a bad smell that wont go away :p

bob is the same as that George monks fellow right? he was still a member when i got here. he is like the bathrooms in our dorms no matter how much one sprays it it still smells like my crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom