so...um.....i pissed myself in the theater today

I never really watch horror movies, they usually end up being really cheesy and boring. I never found games like F.E.A.R. or the RE series to be scary at all.

Maybe I'll give this one a try.

ya, i kn ow where you coming from, most of the scary movies i watch, r chezzy, predictable, and well...almost hust there to scare you.

not this one, the story was perfect, the acting was some of the best i have ever seen in a movie :D

I never really watch horror movies, they usually end up being really cheesy and boring. I never found games like F.E.A.R. or the RE series to be scary at all.

Maybe I'll give this one a try.

haha... got a copy of F.E.A.R. and first time I played it was at like 12am... my bedroom is in the basement and everyone else's is upstairs.

Never again. I was in the fetal position all night.

haha... got a copy of F.E.A.R. and first time I played it was at like 12am... my bedroom is in the basement and everyone else's is upstairs.

Never again. I was in the fetal position all night.

i was upstairs in the middle of the night, it was just me, my cat and my computer. I put on some headphones so i wouldnt wake anybody up, and started to play F.E.A.R.
I started to freak out for some reason after playing for a couple of hours, i opened my lights, and tv, and went to sleep.
Freaked my out when my cat came up to me and started scratching me....

Bioshock scared me a few times when i turned around and a person jumps at me with a crow baw .

If you think Bioshock was scary, wait until you play Dead Space. I've vowed not to play EA published games, but I might have to break my promise on that when Dead Space comes out. That game is f*cking scary.

Yeah, I'm not too good with scary stuff, lol. Idk, I never really watch scary movies, and havent played much of FEAR.
I'm more into action movies, with a hint of comedy.

This movie seemed quite interesting... I had a choice of that, Eagle Eye, or The Express... My friend and I chose the express, it was pretty good.

Hey Cabbs, did you check out the trailer for the Anime movie based off of Dead Space?
Here you go, Few spoilers but it's nothing really that big. Just gives the main idea of the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECIz0G2HIU

Now, I'm not going to post again till one of my other posts get posted over. I look like I'm spamming. >.<

I watched a few videos on Dead Space, it doesn't look that scary.

Yeah, but try playing it in a dark room or with dimmed lights, at night and all quiet. For these kinds of games you need the proper environment.

Back
Top Bottom