Computervitals
Bodybuilding.com
Allthemisc.com
Nascarforums.com
60degreev6.com
mymonte.com
GMpeformancetuning.com
W-body.com
GMpowertalk.com (dead but the forum is still there, I'm acutally a super mod)
Sounddomain.com
Caraudioforums.com
Quad4forums.com
Musicforums.com
Elitefitness.com

And a couple others I'd rather not mention.......:)

I think we should make more options. I didn't know you people could be registered in so many forums.

And a couple others I'd rather not mention.......:)

I wonder what those are. . . ;)

Crap, I just checked the New Posts link and now I look like a spammer.

computerforums

gamearena.com.au (got banned on my old account years ago when i was 7 because i was such an asswhole by posting my full home address to the public and spamming, i thought the internet was a joke then...)

melbshuffle.com got perma banned of this one like 30 times for spamming, then got unbanned from the admin, then got banned again from a mod because there was another forum that was spamming our forum, so i spammed on their forum, so now im perma banned, but the admin will unban me soon :)

hackforums dont go on as much anymore though

computerforums

gamearena.com.au (got banned on my old account years ago when i was 7 because i was such an asswhole by posting my full home address to the public and spamming, i thought the internet was a joke then...)

melbshuffle.com got perma banned of this one like 30 times for spamming, then got unbanned from the admin, then got banned again from a mod because there was another forum that was spamming our forum, so i spammed on their forum, so now im perma banned, but the admin will unban me soon :)

hackforums dont go on as much anymore though

Geez, you sure got a track record. Your ass probably has banned imprinted at least 10 times on it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom