Cya Later

we tried to change him from being a fanboy. He keeps BSing that nVidia and AMD is better than ATI and Intel. We keep telling him that one part is better for the price when he needs help selecting computer parts, but then he would just say negative things about it, and disrespect the people helping him.

JogaBonito1502 said:
Eh...I hate seeing new members being banned for immaturity.
He wasn't banned for immaturity. He was banned because he needed help leaving. He just needed that little push out of the door. He'll be back in two weeks if he wants.

JogaBonito1502 said:
I don't believe in just banning people when they're pretty "new" to the forum.
So every account from George, and every spammer acount should be allowed until we know they aren't going to change?

JogaBonito1502 said:
I think if we had tried as a forum to change him we could have made him a good member.
Does'nt work. We tried that with george and brookfield.

I definitely am glad he's gone. He would not listen to sense and it's temporary anyway, so if he want to come back and behave correctly, then he can.

question about the banning thing.
Does it only ban the Account? or does it ban the IP address?

We can only hope he comes back good. Which I doubt but were just gonna have to wait and see -.-

maybe he went to a local library, and started using their computer to create a new email and account right now.

Thank god george isn't that smart. A library PC, Brilliant!

And anyone going to go against me on this bet? I can't rep myself people. :p

Back
Top Bottom