A Serious question lol

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I always wondered what to do for gaming and it comes out a lot of video cards peopel reccommend are NVIDIA or ATI. I prefer NVIDIA GeForce. can i get some opinions on what you all like?

I like whatever is better within the amount of money that I want to spend. People are recommending AMD/ATi cards because the 4850/70 are great performers for what they cost.

Thanks because i notice when you look any of them up, the radeons are always expensive. i dont know what to get either because i have had NVIDIA cards for a long time and they rule.
By the way, if you can look at my other thread whick is "a good gAming pc?" could i also get your opinion?

I always wondered what to do for gaming and it comes out a lot of video cards peopel reccommend are AMDs or RADEONS. I prefer NVIDIA GeForce. can i get some opinions on what you all like?

AMD doesnt make graphics cards, then formed with ATI which makes the Radeon series.

For me, i go with whatever gives me the best performance for my money. Why pay more if you can get one better for the same price?

I've alwys run Nvidia cards. Well, that's not exactly true. I used to run 3dfx cards until they went belly up. Nvidia cards have always served me well with stability and excellent performance.

Cant go wrong with one. Even the old 8600 gt i have in this pc runs pretty good. it runs titan quest well =)

pretty much every cards runs well especially compared to onboard, it just depends on the persons budget.

I am on a little bit of a budget so i got the 9800GT is that good for $130 or $109 with a MIR?

While we are on the subject of picking out what we liek best, what are you
guys/girls favorite brand of pc you could have money set aside.

I say Alienware for that awesome case.

if you really want to go with nVidia, then go for it, i would recommend the 4850 for about $30.
But since you are on a budget, i guess its good.

I prefer to custom build my own, i would know exactly what i have, what i wanted, and how i wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom