Cya Later

Ever since deathhell was placed on vacation, this forum's been quieter LOL. I actually got a nap in today because nothing was doing. But hey, I would rather it be dead than to have it spammed with worthless posts that mislead people seeking help with their computers.

Eh...I hate seeing new members being banned for immaturity. I actually didn't mind him. I read a couple of his threads and I tried to help him out. I know he was dropping names, but I think that's something you can iron out. I don't believe in just banning people when they're pretty "new" to the forum. I think if we had tried as a forum to change him we could have made him a good member. After all, we're a pretty darn good forum. I've met a couple of people who are like that, and with the good influence they can be changed. In fact, I even PMed Lowndsey to give him a talk and see if someone with mod status could swing him around. It's unfortunate that it had to end up like this.

It's unfortunate that it had to end up like this.
To be honest, he needed some help. He couldn't even ward off for an hour.

42697984yp7.jpg

In fact, I even PMed Lowndsey to give him a talk and see if someone with mod status could swing him around. It's unfortunate that it had to end up like this.

Post 29 of this thread mate, I think you will find it was Celegorm who banned deathhell77.

Back
Top Bottom