Is it just me...

School is what's eating alot of us. I'm still trying to manage my work load in such a way that I can eat. Once everyone settles in on their new schedules it should pick back up here.

Between work and college. I havent had much time. Late night is about the only time for me to get here.

Got school that's why I don't post every day, thinking of dropping out of school though when I'm 15 so yeah...

Got school that's why I don't post every day, thinking of dropping out of school though when I'm 15 so yeah...

Take a bit of advice from someone who dropped out of school at 15.........DONT!!!!. Stay and learn as much as you can, it will make your life all the better in the long run.

Take a bit of advice from someone who dropped out of school at 15.........DONT!!!!. Stay and learn as much as you can, it will make your life all the better in the long run.

You dropped out of school? Then what happened to you?
Did you plan on doing something when you quit school or were you just gonna laze around?

Some community colleges have high-school completion courses. If I were you I would at least do that and get an apprenticeship in being an electrician or something if you hate school.

Hated school, wanted to get a job and have my own money and freedom, soon realised the jobs available for kids who didn't finish school were not a lot of fun and were not a career. Ended up going back to TAFE in my 20s to finish some of my schooling. I really wish I had of stayed in school and went to college.

Some community colleges have high-school completion courses. If I were you I would at least do that and get an apprenticeship in being an electrician or something if you hate school.

Well I live in Australia, I don't think it's the same where you live, but then again it could be, can anyone in Australia confirm this. Schools shit, I been getting A's and B's my whole life so I'm not dumb or being bullied or anything...just that I don't think we're learning anything usefull and I could have been doing better things by now.

Back
Top Bottom