Cya Later

I thought he was leaving, why'd he post again. I hate when people do this just to get attention, if it's that horrible, just leave. This is just a way to get attention and is retarded. It's really not something you need to post and tell everyone.

If you come to my place I will do a pre-emptive strike and you'll be out so fast, you'll wonder if you really did sign up. You are as useless as George Monks.

Nothing against the thread starter or anyone else but, I just have to post this:

978zuf.jpg

:D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll behave now. :eek:

If you come to my place I will do a pre-emptive strike and you'll be out so fast, you'll wonder if you really did sign up. You are as useless as George Monks.

How do we know it's not George Monks, Dark Knight or some other banned member? Sounds like we've got another one to add to our ban list around here.

Aye, I still want furby to come back. It would be fun to try to talk to him if he isn't a bot.

Knowing the popularity of lil ole death here, I can bet you 5 bucks that a mod already checked his IP before he even hit 50 posts.

How do we know it's not George Monks, Dark Knight or some other banned member? Sounds like we've got another one to add to our ban list around here.

One, his posts are nothing like George, and George would never willingly leave. Two, physical locations are different.

And it looks like you need a little help in leaving... I'll help you keep to those two weeks. Bye!

One, his posts are nothing like George, and George would never willingly leave. Two, physical locations are different.

And it looks like you need a little help in leaving... I'll help you keep to those two weeks. Bye!

Haha, yaya for celegorm. :D

Back
Top Bottom