Is it just me...

J03

~~~~~~~~
Or are there much less posts/threads on CF? And much less people viewing the various forums we have

i agree, but also agree with the 3rd option ;) :p
yea the content seems to be lacking lately, but i guess people are busy starting a new year at school, college, uni, etc. then people might be busy working/doing other stuff.
or it could just be a randomly bad time for posting on cf.
im sure it will get better :)

compared to when i joined it has become a bit slower but oh well i have been at college again recently and had a lot less time to post , most nights i might get tom come on and read a few posts and thats all

Yeah, everyone I've spoken to recently has been really busy with school/collge etc. This is normally a slow time for CF, it generally picks up again around christmas time

There are less posts around here. I haven't been around much due to school and honors/AP classes. I do try to post when I see something that sparks my interest.

There are less posts around here. I haven't been around much due to school and honors/AP classes. I do try to post when I see something that sparks my interest.

That's pretty much me. Over half of my schedule is packed. I'm told that because of this schedule college won't be much more hard work lol. I don't think there's less threads; I think there are much less replies though. Some threads take a while to get answered. I think it should be in people's priorities to check those threads they were helping out and those who have 0-2 replies. I hate when you're already helping someone and someone else comes and starts also helping them. Then you click back and you see 4-5 threads with no replies. I find that absurd. Even if you don't have anything to say, you should post something on the thread to tell the person that you're trying to help. I know that's what views are for but still...I think having something said would help more.

All the munchkins have gone back to school. For those of us that are out of school and in the job force, mine is eating up a lot of my free time.
It's all good. Be patient grasshopper.

Back
Top Bottom