Cya Later

I know. I don't honestly care. Im going to other computer forums with people that treat me right :)

if you dont honestly care, then why bother posting this?
you couldve been liked more if you were more mature.

Bye, watch that doorknob into your ass! Don't look at me for any sympathy, you have spammed these forums and flamed many members ever since you joined. No wonder your rep is so low that it can't even give a description. That should be a clear sign. Bloody moron!

BTW, your bloody avatar suits you well. Just a little magpie that won't shut up!

haha he gave me bad rep that says to stay away from his threads xD you make me laugh

XD
Here, Plus one for that.
Honestly I think he just wanted to spam his way up to 100.

So, bye bye! I was going to make a thread once you signed off if we should ban you or not but guess you did the job for me. ^.^

hmm, seems like there isnt anybody in this forum that likes him.
I dont think being gone for 2 weeks would make the heat die down, it will probably make people say "damn.... hes back... :( ". In fact, i think the only way where nobody will give him beef is only if he created another account, and acted more mature.

EDIT - what does the rep way if the person only got one negative rep? i used to know, but i forgot.

Back
Top Bottom