SLi mobo?

nooo jetway sucks dude. if u can find my mobo (in sig) its a great one
wow okay i rarely call people noobs but you def a noob for sure, if u think asus make cheap boards then good luck with jetway, hahaha u make me laugh bro. wow omg i just noticed you have a Asus crosshair. you make me laugh even more bro. haha ask anyone here asus is alot better then most.
Am I missing something here? I don't see anything wrong with that, all solid caps, six phase power and decent layout. What's the problem?

for me, i dont really like Asus Layout, no offense, its more of a personal kind of thing.
Its hard for me to find the right mobo because of the layout, if i dont like it, and no matter how good it is, i wouldnt go with it.
I guess i should try to fix that...

wow okay i rarely call people noobs but you def a noob for sure, if u think asus make cheap boards then good luck with jetway, hahaha u make me laugh bro. wow omg i just noticed you have a Asus crosshair. you make me laugh even more bro. haha ask anyone here asus is alot better then most.

It is. Just not that board

i dont think you should be calling _-..zKiLLA..-_'s motherboard cheap.
After all, you are asking people to recommend you a motherboard that has SLI.
If you dont like what people recommend, then simply just say "no" and ask "is there another mobo thats recommended with SLI?" or just dont say anything at all.
I would suggest you my board, but according to your posts, you dont like Intel very much.
I did buy a Gigabyte board thats supports AMD and SLI, but it wouldnt post when i flashed like what happened to others.
Since you want AMD, just go to newegg, select your socket, and select an nForce chipset, and see if the motherboard supports SLI.
I would choose Gigabyte, MSI, Asus boards For AMD. I havent tried any other brands to see if they are good or not.
one bad thing about wanting to get SLI, is that you have to have an nVidia motherboard.

i dont think you should be calling _-..zKiLLA..-_'s motherboard cheap.
After all, you are asking people to recommend you a motherboard that has SLI.
If you dont like what people recommend, then simply just say "no" and ask "is there another mobo thats recommended with SLI?" or just dont say anything at all.
I would suggest you my board, but according to your posts, you dont like Intel very much.
I did buy a Gigabyte board thats supports AMD and SLI, but it wouldnt post when i flashed like what happened to others.
Since you want AMD, just go to newegg, select your socket, and select an nForce chipset, and see if the motherboard supports SLI.
I would choose Gigabyte, MSI, Asus boards For AMD. I havent tried any other brands to see if they are good or not.
one bad thing about wanting to get SLI, is that you have to have an nVidia motherboard.

I saw an AMD with SLi.

It doesn't matter because the disadvantages of an Nvidia motherboard just for SLi support when you have an 8600GT just isn't worth it.
I saw an AMD with SLi.
No, you didn't.

Back
Top Bottom