What do you think of this barebones + Bluray drive?

I have a projector for the movies, so no worries about monitor size. I'm looking for a decent MB, CPU, RAM, HD and possibly GPU combination.

Jesus dude, you seem like a bit of a dick to me. You heard of constructive critisism? Most people here would say Foxxcon is a reasonable brand.

A majority of his posts have been in that demeanor. Quite frankly it's getting quite irritating.

F CyberpowerPC. Its better to build your own.
i wouldnt go with the XFX motherboard, it seems outdated, and its made by nVidia, only go with nVidia boards if you want SLI. Other than that, dont consider it.
I wouldnt get barebone because they are only about $5-$10 cheaper, at least for the things i want. and you usually wont get the bundle you want.
The AMD 5200+ is a pretty good processor, but i wouldnt get the foxconn board because its an Micro ATX, and will be hard to assemble if you are builging a gaming rig, or if you have big hands.

Then why did you just buy one like 2-3 weeks ago?

Jesus dude, you seem like a bit of a dick to me. You heard of constructive critisism? Most people here would say Foxxcon is a reasonable brand.

Like me. It does get some good reviews on Newegg.

Back
Top Bottom