How many buy New Egg Products?

Abel1337

Solid State Member
So guys, what the feedback on newegg?!? Is it a reliable place to get comp supplies? They seem pretty reputable, but I wanted to get your opinions.
tongue.gif

Lol, that's pretty much as close as you can get to a full 10/10 so I would think its all good.

Newegg to me is like things coming from heavens warehouse to my very house on earth. There up there in the sky, just make sure you catch the eggs you rate.

Newegg is one of the most trusting websites I have ever dealt with and many from this forums will tell you the same.

They're a bit expensive compared to other sites and their shipping costs a bit too, but they process your order quickly and get it shipped out fast and on time. I've ordered many things from Newegg and never have I ever had a problem with them.

to me, newegg is the cheapest, though their shipping is a bit much...
I like to use newegg, unless i want to get it at a store since sometimes Micro Center sell things for cheaper than newegg sometimes.

to me, newegg is the cheapest, though their shipping is a bit much...
I like to use newegg, unless i want to get it at a store since sometimes Micro Center sell things for cheaper than newegg sometimes.

I like Newegg. I agree their shipping can be a bit high but at least in the U.S. you almost always get your parts in three business days from the time it ships (usually same or next day)

I've used newegg quite a bit and never had a problem including rebuilding my entire computer with parts from newegg. And if you do happen to get a bad part, they make exchanges easy as pie.

I have used Newegg quite alot, it's great. Their prices are very reasonable, and it's always 3-day shipping, sometimes the shipping is free too (depending on what you get) but overall Newegg is the way to go

Newegg=FTW

Back
Top Bottom