SLi mobo?

andrew26

In Runtime
I'm gonna buy a new motherboard. And... Me want SLi!!! Anyone recommend one for less that 120$ that supports socket AM2? I don't care wat built in Vid card it has cuz i have a superclocked 8600GT

Forgot this. NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ONE IN MY SIG!

You have an 8600GT, there's really no point in adding a second, you'd get better value from buying a new card.

The best AM2/AM2+ boards are from AMD, Nvidia is outclassed just by AMD Intel in chipsets.

If you want a new board, make it a 780G.

Asus is not cheap.
in any way, Jetway is more cheap than Asus.
Asus makes nice quality boards, though i think the format of the board sucks...

Buying another 8600GT and a SLI motherboard is just a waste of money. Go buy yourself a 8800GT or 4850.

I agree with people that posted above me. there is no point in sli-ing 2 old cards, 9500 are pretty cheap and it would be a better value to get one of those and save for another one later. As for the motherboard, I always roll with Asus and Abit, and the M2N is a really reliable board.

Asus is not cheap.
in any way, Jetway is more cheap than Asus.
Asus makes nice quality boards, though i think the format of the board sucks...

NO literally, it's only 60$ and like 10 years old and open box...

I wouldn't dare touch something that cheap.

wow okay i rarely call people noobs but you def a noob for sure, if u think asus make cheap boards then good luck with jetway, hahaha u make me laugh bro. wow omg i just noticed you have a Asus crosshair. you make me laugh even more bro. haha ask anyone here asus is alot better then most.

Back
Top Bottom