What do you guys think of the NVIDIA 7800 Superclocked?

Don't you have ANYTHING nice to say?

i dont think he does.
Maybe he got mistreated when he was little, and its too scared to talk bad to people in real life so he just BS and complain on internet because it conceals his identity. :D
I bet if we all stop paying attention to him, he will slowly go away.. HAHA
BTW... whats a "nob"?
i thought it was an acronym for something, so i googled it and it showed a place in Isreal :confused: Wha?

Well I guess now there is only one O in noob. I think we need a CF announcement on that one. BTW, his rep is so low it's past the "is infamous around these parts", which is the lowest. :rolleyes:

1680X1050 isn't really that low nob

Leave, you're not helping at all. You have no right to call us noobs if you are ignorant enough to tell everybody to overclock. Don't post if you don't have good input.

As for the 7800, $50 is still too high, you can get one of those on ebay for like $30-40. I'd highly recommend the 3850 though, that way you wont find yourself buying a new GPU to play the newest steam game in a year. ;)

yeah, I am def going to talk him down, it's a decent card. If I can get it from 15-45$ ^_^

I offered him my 512MB 8800GT w/ PCIe 2.0. It's only a few months old. I'm thinking of selling it somewhere between $60-$90. I know eslfish personally.

Back
Top Bottom