10 Reasons to date a Unicorn

I wouldn't say its an Aussie thing mate, I would say its an age thing, at my age that's not funny, yet it probably is to a teenager.

that's fine and all, but please point out where i said it would be funny! It was more of "wtf" thing and to be honest, i don't recall laughing either.

yeah I didn't find it funny. My 6 year old daughter did though....

well I knew you wouldn't be amused considering how you're the most prudish, uptight person on these forums. No surprises here.

Also, one more question seeing as I've got the australians' attention. Is it just the male population of Australia who are assholes? I have met women from Australia and they seem nice but you guys are all pricks!

that's fine and all, but please point out where i said it would be funny! It was more of "wtf" thing and to be honest, i don't recall laughing either.

well I knew
Also, one more question seeing as I've got the australians' attention. Is it just the male population of Australia who are assholes? I have met women from Australia and they seem nice but you guys are all pricks!

I guess I should have asked your permission to post my point of view.
So if any Aussie dares to disagree with you they are arseholes? Mate you need to get a reality check.

I guess I should have asked your permission to post my point of view.
So if any Aussie dares to disagree with you they are arseholes? Mate you need to get a reality check.

There's just things you're entirely missing. You're not getting it. You approached this whole thing with way too much seriousness in mind. I can see that there's no sense in arguing with you (based on this and past run-ins). I'm done.

There's just things you're entirely missing. You're not getting it. You approached this whole thing with way too much seriousness in mind. I can see that there's no sense in arguing with you (based on this and past run-ins). I'm done.

Good, so am I.

Calm down people...Geez! I thought the website was....interesting. I would date a unicorn just to get mosquitoes out of my back...

Back
Top Bottom